Mirka Mirlon Scuff Pads, 18-111 Series
SALE: Save 5% on Mirka using coupon code MIRKA5 at checkout.
Mirka Mirlon® Scuff Pads (18-111 Series) are designed for fine finishing and surface applications.
Made from three-dimensional media with cut fiber strands coated with resin and consistent abrasive which provides a very flexible and uniform finishing of contoured surfaces.
Available in Very Fine and Ultra Fine grits for a variety of applications.
Mirlon provides a superior finish compared to other non-woven scuff pads. For a more flexible and open style scuff pad, consider Mirka Mirlon Total.
Features and Benefits:
- Adaptable to shapes and contours
- Usable on both sides
- Resistant to tearing
- Consistent scratch pattern for superior uniform finish
- Can be used with water
- Fine Finishing and surface preparation
- For use in automotive, marine and industrial workplace
- Easy to use on profiled surfaces and creates an excellent base for the next coating
- Maroon: Very Fine (360 grit), for primary sanding of new parts, old paint layers, and sanding of repairs before applying primer
- Gray: Ultra Fine (1,500 grit), for enhancing mechanical adhesion and panel blending
- Non-woven abrasives are three-dimensional media made with cut fiber strands, coated with resin and abrasive
- Feature Aluminum Oxide (Very Fine) and Silicon Carbide (Ultra Fine) and Phenolic Resin Bonding
- Available in pack of 2 and box of 20, 6" x 9" pads and 4" x 10 yd (36') rolls
- Maroon: Very Fine (360 grit)
- Gray: Ultra Fine (1,500 grit)