Mirka 2.5" x 14" Portable Sanding Belts
SALE: Save 5% on Mirka using coupon code MIRKA5 at checkout. Buy in bulk and save even more!
Mirka 2.5" x 14" Hiolit-X Portable Sanding Belts are strong and long-lasting belts with an excellent edge wear resistance. Mirka Hiolit-X belts provide a high quality surface finish even on tough materials!
Mirka Hiolit-X features an X-weight cloth backing which is stiff and recommended for belt and other machine sanding. Produces a high quality surface result and a great choice for floor sanding, rust removal, stripping and other sanding projects where a large amount of material must be removed. Available in 60 to 180 grits.
Features and Benefits:
- Made from heavy weight backing materials
- Strong and long lasting
- Excellent edge wear resistance
- Provides a high quality surface finish
- Variety of standard sizes and grits available (contact us for custom sizes)
- Automotive Refinishing
- Composites Processing
- Marine Industry
- Metal Processing
- Wood Proccessing
Suitable Sanding Materials:
- Hard and Soft Resinous Woods
- Metals - non-ferrous
- Synthetic Materials
- Grain: Aluminum oxide (Hiolit-X)
- Bonding: Resin over resin
- Backing: X-weight cotton cloth (Hiolit-X)
- Coating: Closed (Hiolit-X)
- Color: Maroon
- Grit Range: 60, 80, 100, 120, 150, 180 and assorted grits (Hiolit-X)
- Size: 2.5" x 18"