Mirka 4" x 24" Portable Sanding Belts
Mirka 4" x 24" Hiolit-X & Calitex Portable Sanding Belts are strong and long-lasting belts with an excellent edge wear resistance. Mirka Hiolit X & Calitex belts provide a high quality surface finish even on tough materials!
Mirka Hiolit-X features an X-weight cloth backing which is stiff and recommended for belt and other machine sanding. Produces a high quality surface result and a great choice for floor sanding, rust removal, stripping and other sanding projects where a large amount of material must be removed. Available in 50 to 150 grits.
Mirka Calitex is a new product ideally suited to sanding operations where a large amount of material needs to be removed. The polyester cloth backing and open coating help it maintain its shape and achieve a long lifespan. Available in 40 grit only.
Features and Benefits:
- Made from heavy weight backing materials
- Strong and long lasting
- Excellent edge wear resistance
- Provides a high quality surface finish
- Variety of standard sizes and grits available (contact us for custom sizes)
- Automotive Refinishing
- Composites Processing
- Marine Industry
- Metal Processing
- Wood Proccessing
Suitable Sanding Materials:
- Hard and Soft Resinous Woods
- Metals - non-ferrous
- Synthetic Materials
- Grain: Silicon carbide/aluminum oxide blend (Calitex); aluminum oxide (Hiolit-X)
- Bonding: Resin over resin
- Backing: Polyester cloth (Calitex); X-weight cotton cloth (Hiolit-X)
- Coating: Semi-open (Calitex); Closed (Hiolit-X)
- Color: Maroon
- Grit Range: Calitex 40 grit; Hiolit 60, 80, 100, 120, 150 grits
- Size: 4" x 24"