Norton A275OP Champagne 3" Solid Grip Sanding Discs
Norton A275OP Champagne No-Fil 3" Grip Sanding Discs are engineered for fast cut rate and consistent finish for machine sanding composites, fiberglass, aluminum, hard and soft woods, painted surfaces and drywall.
Norton A275OP produces consistent, exceptional finishes and is an excellent choice for high-performance coarse grit dry stripping, blending and sanding on all materials.
Crafted using a premium, sharp, heat-treated P-graded aluminum oxide abrasive and a tough, tear resistant backing resulting with a high-performance, long lasting sandpaper that consistently cuts through paint and body filler for a high-quality finish every time for increased productivity.
Featuring a fiber-reinforced, latex-saturated B-weight backing and non-pigmented, water-based stearate open coating, these sheets resist clogging and provide 50% to 60% better resistance to tearing than common papers and no color transfer to work piece.
Hook and loop backing is perfect for use for 3" random orbital sanders and right angle grinders and allows for easy disc change out.
Disc grit range is from 80 to 1,500. Sold 50 discs per box.
Features and Benefits:
- Produces consistent, exceptional finishes on any surface or coating
- Provides 50% to 60% better resistance to tearing than other sandpaper
- Non-pigmented, water-based stearate (anti-clog) coating, open coat for best resistance to clogging and loading during sanding
- No color transfer to work piece
- Hook and loop backing allows for easy disc change out.
- Size: 3"
- Grain: Aluminum oxide
- Attachment: Hook & loop
- Paper: B-weight, latex
- Coating: Water-based stearate, open coat
- Max Operating Speed: 12,000 rpm
- Color: Brown
- Tier: Better
- Package Size: 50 discs per box