Norton Black Ice T214/T401 9" x 11" Wet/Dry Sanding Sheets
Norton Black Ice T214/T401 9" x 11" Wet/Dry Sanding Sheets are waterproof sheets for use with your sanding block or sanding board for a great fast cut and long life thanks to its premium, heat-treated aluminum oxide abrasive.
Black Ice's strong resin bond extends its life in wet applications and its high-strength B-weight latex paper backing is environmentally stable and flexible, will not crack. Resists curling caused by humidity and is ideal for finishing applications dealing with surfaces ranging from stainless steel and titanium to soft and hard woods.
Black Ice's design works great wet or dry and gives the same cut no matter how you use it. If you prefer the paper to be wet, just a spritz of water is all that’s needed. Or, if you like to soak your paper, go ahead because Norton Black Ice has curl resistance built in so it stays flat and will not deteriorate, no matter how long you leave it in water.
Size of sheets is 9" x 11".
Sold 50 sheets per sleeve.
Features and Benefits:
- Premium, JIS graded ultra fine aluminum oxide (T214) and silicon carbide (T401) abrasive grain provides the ultimate finish in wet applications
- Strong resin bond for longer life in wet applications
- Extremely flexible, will not crack when folded
- High-strength B-weight waterproof latex paper backing is extremely flexible, environmentally stable and resists humidity-caused curling
- Best choice for finishing applications
- Size: 9" x 11"
- Color: Black
- Grain: Aluminum oxide (T214 series), Silicon Carbide (T401 series)
- Paper: B-weight, waterproof
- Coating: Water-based stearate, open coat
- Tier: Best
- Package Size: 50 sheets per sleeve