Norton A975 Dry Ice No-Fil 5" Multi-Air Cyclonic Vacuum Grip Sanding Discs
Norton A975 Dry Ice ProSand No-Fil 5" Multi-Air Cyclonic Vacuum Grip Sanding Discs are designed for demanding blending, sanding and finishing applications.
Dry Ice A975 is perfect for refinishing any job, especially those that require an extremely durable abrasive that cuts quicker, cuts cooler and lasts longer without generating heat.
With laser-cut spiral vacuum holes that rapidly remove dust to clean your work environment and protect against contamination, these P-graded grip discs offer a long lifespan and exceptionally cool, fast and consistent cuts.
Latex-saturated, fiber-reinforced backing provides excellent tear strength and flexibility. An open coat and non-pigmented, water-based stearate resist loading without transferring colors, while the hook and loop back makes mounting and changing simple. An excellent choice for demanding applications involving aluminum, fiberglass, composites, and both hard and soft woods.
Sold 50 discs per box.
Features and Benefits:
- P-graded, seeded-gel ceramic alumina abrasive and laser-cut, spiral, vacuum hole design maximizes dust extraction for clean work environment and less contamination and delivers a cool, fast, consistent cut rate and longer life than any paper disc
- Unique fiber reinforced, flexible B-weight latex saturated backing provides 50% to 60% improvement in tear strength while retaining flexibility
- Exceptional choice for the most demanding fine grit vacuum sanding and finishing lightweight paper disc applications; hook and loop back for easy disc mounting and changing
- Water-based stearate (No-Fil) improves load resistance and extends life
- Size: 5"
- Grain: Ceramic alumina
- Attachment: Grip (hook & loop)
- Grits: 80 to 400 grit
- Paper: B/C-weight, latex
- Coating: Water-based stearate
- Max RPM: 15,000
- Color: Bluish
- Tier: Best
- Package Size: 50 discs per package