Polarshine 10 Medium-Coarse Compound, 0.25L, PC10-025L
Mirka Polarshine 10 (PC10-025L) is a medium-coarse 1-step polishing compound.
Polarshine 10 is suitable for all paint systems and for polishing of scratch resistant clear coats. It is designed to keep the surface temperature low, is silicone-free and permanently removes sanding marks. May be used for both machine and hand application.
Polarshine 10 permanently removes sanding marks after sanding with 1,500 Grit Mirka Polarstar (or Microstar) Solid or Vacuum sanding discs. To speed up the polishing process, follow 1,500 grit sand with 2,000 and 4,000 grit Mirka Abralon Foam Sanding Discs, then finish with Polarshine 10.
1-step system, simply change buff pads for desired result. For compounding, use with a lambs wool pad or light cut/polishing orange euro or yellow foam pad. For finishing and swirl removal, use with a black finishing foam pad.
Available in additional sizes, click here for more info.
Features and Benefits:
- 1-Step system, just change buff pad type for compounding or polishing result
- Permanently removes 1,500 grit sanding marks
- Suitable for all paint systems including scratch resistant clear coats
- Designed to keep the surface temperature low when polishing
- Machine or hand application
- Convenient 1 liter (1.05 Qt) and 250 ml sizes, click here for more info
Click here for MSDS