PropGlide Medium 625ml Kit, PCK-625
PropGlide™ Medium 625ml Kit (PCK-625) is a foul-release coating that when applied to propeller(s) and running gear will increase fuel efficiency and the performance of any vessel. This super slick coating keeps propellers clean from marine growth for extended periods of time.
PropGlide™ offers improved performance and cost savings and is by far the best choice for your props and running gear. Each PropGlide™ Kit includes 25% more product and costs 30% less than other competitors, compare for yourself here.
PropGlide™ is easy to apply and for everyone, not just for boatyards but boat owners can successfully complete their own boat projects.
Gain the advantages by applying PropGlide™ to your boat!
Features and Benefits:
Increase in Prop Speed Means a Faster Vessel - PropGlide™ dramatically reduces drag on the propeller and running gear caused by even the smallest fouling. Since growth is unable to attach to PropGlide™ you will achieve higher RPM and vessel speed.
Improved Fuel Efficiency - Clean props and running gear provide more efficiencies to the engine and less fuel is burned and money saved!
Biocide-Free and Environmentally Friendly - PropGlide™ is not a prop antifoulant, it is a foul release coating. It contains no harmful biocides, and performs because it is a super slick coating!
Ease of Application - PropGlide™ is easy to apply for Do-It-Yourselfer's and not just for the professional applicator.
The PropGlide™ PCK-625 625ml kit is the perfect size for painting 2 small props of 13" to 24" with 3-4 blades or 1 prop of 24" to 36" with 4-5 blades. For coverage guidelines, click here.
Each kit includes Primer A 300ml, Primer B 75ml and Clear TopCoat 250ml.PropGlide™ Etching Primer Base & Hardener Physical Properties
- Mixing Ratio: Primer Base (Part 1) : Primer Hardener (Part 2) = 4 : 1 by volume
- Color: Primer Base (Part 1) : Yellow, Primer Hardener (Part 2) : Clear
- Dry Film Thickness: 8 microns
- Drying Time: 5-15 minutes touch dry (temperature dependent)- 1 hour hard dry @ 20°C/68°F
- Painting Interval: Apply PropGlide Clear TopCoat when Etching Primer is just touch dry
- Pot Life: 8hrs @ 20°C/68°F
- Binder type: Silicone Polymer
- Solvent: Xylene
- Color: Clear coating
- Finish: Glossy
- Dry time: 45 minutes touch dry; 8hrs hard dry @ 20°C
- Recommended film build: 75 microns per coat
- Thinning: N/A
- Clean up: Acetone
Additional Info:PropGlide™ Application and Tech Data
PropGlide™ Coverage Guidelines
PropGlide™ Frequently Asked Questions
PropGlide™ Safety Data Sheet