Redtree Original Badger Varnish Brush Collection
Redtree Original Badger Brush, excellent handmade flowing brushes for ultra-fine finishing results.
Redtree Badger Brushes outperform and last longer than other brand imitation badgers.
Badger Brushes are ideal for applying urethane, varnish, high-gloss enamels and bottom paints. Badger brushes have a bushy appearance as the hair is cone shaped, thick near the tip and thin near the root. Perfect for blending or roll and tip applications.
For a sharper cutting edge, consider Redtree Americana Badger Brushes.
- Type: Badger
- Fill Material: Hog Bristle
- Handle Material: Wood
- Handle Style: Clear coat
- Handle Type: Pencil
- Fill Material Type: Natural Bristle
- Use: Urethane, varnish and enamels
- Trim Type: Hand Formed Chisel Edge
- Brush Type: Reusable
- Handle Shape: Straight
- Brush Grade / Quality: Premium
- Bristle Type: Natural
- Bristle Quality: Fine Finish
- Brush Shape: Flat
- Features: Ultra fine finishing results
Which Brush is Right for Me?
All brushes are not created equal! Selecting the right brush will help you achieve optimal results and the best finish. Use the following guide to help pick the best brush for your application.
- Natural Bristle – designed for oil-based paints, stains, and varnishes. Not to be used with water-based coatings as bristles will go limp.
- Synthetic Bristle – may be used for all types of paints but particularly designed for water-based coatings.
- Badger & Ox Hair Bristle – Softest natural bristles, best for creating smoothest finishes.
- White China Bristle – Best for oil-based paint, stains, varnish, urethanes, shellac and lacquer. Yields smoother finish than black China.
- Black China Bristle – For oil-based paint, stains, and varnish. Stiffer bristles than white China requires more strokes but least expensive