RUPES 7" D-A FINE Yellow Foam Pad for 6" LRH21 & LK900 Tools, 9.DA180M
RUPES 7" (180mm) D-A FINE High-Performance Medium Cutting Yellow Foam Pad for 6" (150mm) Backup Pads (9.DA180M) is designed for use on random orbital and gear driven tools such as the RUPES BigFoot LRH21 and RUPES BigFoot LK900 Mille.
The D-A FINE foam pad is the most versatile foam pad in the RUPES BigFoot range, delivering an effective rate of defect removal and capability for high-gloss finishing on most paint systems.
This new pad provides the same great performing foam material as the current random orbital yellow foam, expanded to also work with gear-driven orbitals, just with a more vibrant shade of yellow.
The foam material is optimized for use with RUPES DA-FINE Polishing Compound. Pair with RUPES DA-FINE polishing compound for moderate to fine defect removal, paint refinement, or final finishing after heavy compounding steps.
In addition to all-new materials, the new D-A System Foam Pads feature an optimized pad height extensively tested to offer the best balance between balance and polishing performance.
The new, unique, contour edge improves pad stability and provides additional control in the curves allowing users to realize increased performance, even on varied surfaces.
METALLIC FILM FLOW PACK
The metallic film flow packing ensures excellent mechanical properties against accidental piercing and ripping. The new flow pack guarantees a high level of protection for the foam pads to preserve the original characteristics against UV, dust and humidity.
After use, clean pads with warm water and a mild soap, rinse well to remove residue, air dry.
Sold one pad per package. Bulk discounts available.
Features and Benefits:
- Large 7" (180mm) surface facing size
- Designed for use with a 6" (150mm) backing plate
- Most versatile foam pad in the RUPES BigFoot range
- Easily identifiable yellow color
- Optimized for use with RUPES DA-FINE Polishing Compound
- Delivers an effective rate of defect removal and capability for high-gloss finishing on most paint systems
- Lower profile pad height offers the best balance between balance and polishing performance
- Contour edge improves pad stability and provides additional control on curves allowing users to realize increased performance
- Metallic Film Flow Packaging ensures excellent pad protection