RUPES BigFoot LH19E Rotary Polisher, LH19E/US/STD
RUPES BigFoot LH19E Rotary Polisher (LH19E/US/STD) is one of the most capable and maneuverable rotary polishers on the market today.
The BigFoot LH19E features a high torque motor, compact and lightweight design and premium ergonomics. The combination of power and elegance make it the ultimate rotary polishing solution for a variety of industries and applications.
In addition to variable speed dial controller, an additional layer of control is the new progressive trigger. Acting as a throttle to control speeds within the dial range, the progressive trigger allows the operator to make subtle adjustments for precise control without interruption of the process or need to re-position the grip to access the speed dial. The linear delivery of power allows for very fine adjustment within each speed range giving technicians a whole new dimension of control.
An innovative loop handle allows users to hold the polisher securely at different angles for precision and stability. The soft grip material and special design absorb and dissipate vibration to improve operator comfort.
The BigFoot LH19E also includes a longer 29.6' cord that provides users enough length to move more effortlessly around their workshop or studio without the need for additional extension cords or searching for a nearby outlet.
Features a standard 5/8" x 11 male thread and compatible with many size backup pads including RUPES 5" (982.500), 6" (982.600), 6.5" (982.650).
Features and Benefits:
- High torque motor, compact and lightweight design, and premium ergonomics
- Variable speed controller
- Progressive trigger, acts as a throttle to control speeds within the dial range
- Anti-vibration soft grip loop handle
- Longer power cord, generous 29.6' (9m)
- Standard male 5/8"x 11 thread, fits a variety of size backup pads
- LH19E rotary angular polisher
- 5” (125mm) backing pad (982.500)
- Anti-vibrating soft grip loop D-handle (811.374)
- Speed Control
- Progressive Throttle
- rpm: 450-1,700
- Weight: 4.85 lb (2.2 kg)
- Suggested Buff Pads: pads from 6" to 7" size such as RUPES angled 150/180 mm (angled 6"/7") grip pads
- Cord length 29.6' (9m)
- Made in Italy