RUPES 7" D-A COARSE Blue Foam Pad for 6" LRH21 & LK900 Tools, 9.DA180H
RUPES 7" (180mm) D-A COARSE High-Performance Cutting Blue Foam Pad for 6" (150mm) Backup Pads (9.DA180H) is designed for use on random orbital and gear driven tools such as the RUPES BigFoot LRH21 and RUPES BigFoot LK900 Mille.
The D-A COARSE blue foam pad is the most aggressive foam option in the BigFoot pad family. The design and material are engineered to optimize the cutting action of random orbital and gear-drive orbital polishers while delivering a quality finish. The unique open-cell foam material helps to manage heat while it removes mild to severe defects from most paint systems.
The foam material is optimized for use with RUPES DA-COARSE Compound. Pair the D-A COARSE Blue Foam Pad with D-A COARSE Compound to remove moderate-to-severe defects from most paint systems quickly.
In addition to all-new materials, the new D-A System Foam Pads feature an optimized pad height extensively tested to offer the best balance between balance and polishing performance.
The new, unique, contour edge improves pad stability and provides additional control in the curves allowing users to realize increased performance, even on varied surfaces.
METALLIC FILM FLOW PACK
The metallic film flow packing ensures excellent mechanical properties against accidental piercing and ripping. The new flow pack guarantees a high level of protection for the foam pads to preserve the original characteristics against UV, dust and humidity.
After use, clean pads with warm water and a mild soap, rinse well to remove residue, air dry.
Sold one pad per package. Bulk discounts available.
Features and Benefits:
- Large 7" (180mm) surface facing size
- Designed for use with a 6" (150mm) backing plate
- Optimized cutting action on random orbital and gear-driven polishers while delivering a quality finish
- Easily identifiable blue color
- Most aggressive foam option in the BigFoot pad family
- Optimized for use with RUPES DA-COARSE Compound
- Open-cell foam manages heat while it removes mild to severe defects from most paint systems
- Lower profile pad height offers the best balance between balance and polishing performance
- Contour edge improves pad stability and provides additional control on curves allowing users to realize increased performance
- Metallic Film Flow Packaging ensures excellent pad protection