Sabatack 750 XL, Black
Sabatack 750 XL Black is an easy to use construction adhesive used for bonding as well as sealing seams, overlaps, joints and cracks. It offers a medium viscosity, high elastic modulus and high tensile strength.
Sabatack 750 XL is single component, elastic, humidity-curing and MS polymer-based. Compared to Sabatack 750, the XL version has an extended skin time of about 15 min., better suited for use on larger construction and in warmer environments.
290ml size cartridge fits most standard caulking guns.
- Yacht and boat building, automotive, industrial and handmade vehicle construction, ventilation and air conditioning, electro-technology, equipment assembly, metal and tin processing, plastics technology, civil & environmental engineering and building & construction
- Suitable for use on plywood, teak, Tek-Dek, Flexiteak, Alcona, margin boards, aluminum, steel, stainless steel, copper, various paints, epoxies and powder coatings, Multi-plex, marble, Corian, fiberglass epoxy, polyester, ABS, hard PVC, polypropylene, Trespa, mirror glass and more with proper surface pre-treatment (click here for more info)
- Elastic bonding of lists, profiles, plates, etc.
- Sealing seams, overlaps, joints and cracks
- For both inside and outside applications
- Fast sealing directly before painting
Features & Advantages:
- Extended skin time of ~15 minutes
- Extended open time of ~30 minutes
- High final strength, fast drying
- Primerless adhesion to many surfaces
- UV-stable, high temperature resistance
- Suitable for use above and below the waterline
- Can be painted wet-on-wet, hardly any shrinkage, no blistering
- Almost odorless, free from solvents, isocyanates and silicone
- Certificates: Germanischer Lloyd (WP 0840006 HH), WRAS (647 M)
Packaging & Colors:
- Black, White, Teak (8008), Mahogany (8015) (and Gray by special order)
- 290ml Cartridges (and 600ml Aluminum Foil Bag by special order)
- Product Data Sheet
- Info sheet SABA 202 - Bonding Decking with Sabatack 750 (XL) & Sabadeck
- Info Sheet SABA 204 - Structural Bonding & Sealing with Sabatack 750 (XL) & Sabatack 780
- Saba Marine Surface Pre-treatment Guide
Saba Marine Product Flier