SEM M25193 Marine Vinyl Coat Light Gray
HAZMAT fee is included in pricing. Air shipping not available, please select ground or discount shipping option.
Note: Very limited quantity on hand. Only product in stock will be allowed in cart.
SEM M25193 Marine Vinyl Coat Light Gray allows you to easily renew or change the color of your comfy weathered boat chairs for a brand new look!
Vinyl Coat is easy to use for both professionals and do-it-yourself enthusiasts; simply clean and prepare surface, mask off and spray.
Permanent, flexible and formulated with increased UV inhibitors to be fade resistant and withstand harsh marine conditions.
It is strongly recommended to thoroughly clean and use the appropriate surface prep materials before painting with SEM Marine Color Coat (e.g. SEM 39362 Soap and SEM 38343 Vinyl Prep or SEM 39863 Plastic & Leather Prep).
For more SEM Marine Vinyl Coat color options click here.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy to use flexible aerosol coating for your boat that will not crack or peel
- Excellent for use on vinyl or plastic
- Increased UV inhibitors for superior weather resistance
- Color pallet matches the most popular boat manufacturers colors
- Smooth and consistent finish
- Hides stains, fading and mildew with proper preparation
- One can of SEM Vinyl Coat (12 ounces of paint / 4 ounces of propellant) is generally enough finish a large captains chair at recommended 2-3 passes
- Make sure to clean surfaces thoroughly with SEM 39362 Soap
- Use appropriate surface prep cleaner e.g. SEM 38343 Vinyl Prep, SEM 39863 Plastic & Leather Prep
- For vinyl surfaces, finish off with SEM 39643 Tac Free clear finishing coat for a smooth satin feel and protective finish
Easy 1-2-3-4 Step Application on Vinyl:
- Clean surface with SEM 39362 Soap and a gray scuff pad. Rinse with water or damp clean cloth and dry.
- Re-clean surface with SEM 38343 Vinyl Prep. Remove using a damp, lint-free cloth
- Spray SEM Vinyl Coat using 2-3 light coats. Allow 10 minutes between coats. Full cure takes 24 hours. More coats may be required on weathered surfaces.
- Follow with SEM 39643 Tac Free clear finishing coat for a smooth satin feel and offers protection.
|M25003||Ultra Purple||16 oz||6||English|
|M25013||Ultra Turquoise||16 oz||6||English|
|M25023||Ranger Orchid Green||16 oz||6||English|
|M25033||Ultra Blue||16 oz||6||English|
|M25043||Ranger Admiral Blue||16 oz||6||English|
|M25053||Ranger Black||16 oz||6||English|
|M25063||Ranger White||16 oz||6||English|
|M25073||Ranger Off-White||16 oz||6||English|
|M25083||Carver White||16 oz||6||English|
|M25093||Sea Ray Mystic White||16 oz||6||English|
|M25103||Sea Ray Alabaster||16 oz||6||English|
|M25113||Sea Ray Champagne||16 oz||6||English|
|M25123||Carver Dade Bisque||16 oz||6||English|
|M25133||Carver Light Tan||16 oz||6||English|
|M25143||Chaparal Beige/Platinum||16 oz||6||English|
|M25153||Stingray Taupe||16 oz||6||English|
|M25163||Ranger Beige||16 oz||6||English|
|M25173||Ranger Charcoal||16 oz||6||English|
|M25183||Ranger Gunmetal Grey||16 oz||6||English|
|M25193||Light Grey||16 oz||6||English|
|M25203||Formula Boats Grey||16 oz||6||English|
|M25213||Carver Coco||16 oz||6||English|
|M25123||Stingray Yellow||16 oz||6||English|
|M25233||Formula Boats Red||16 oz||6||English|
|M25243||Sterling Burgundy||16 oz||6||English|
Technical Data Sheet:
- Click here for tech data sheet