sia 1913 siawat Wet/Dry Sanding Sheets
SALE: Save 5% on sia Abrasives using code SIA5 at checkout.
sia 1913 siawat Wet/Dry Sanding Sheets is sia's top-selling wet sanding abrasive sheets that stands out due to its high performance and water resistance.
1913 siawat may be used wet or dry. It preserves maximum stock removal and lifetime rates even if wet for very long periods of time. Highly adaptable to shapes, curves and contours.
Perfect for sanding off of coatings and impurities, sanding out of unevenness at the edges of repaired surfaces, flatting of body filler and primer filler, fine sanding of primer filler, keying of old and new varnishes, removal of paint runs, orange-peel effect and dust inclusions.
Available from 80 to 2,500 grit, 9" x 11" size, 50 sheets per sleeve. Click here to download sia 1913 data sheet.
Features and Benefits:
- Very high removal rate
- Extremely long lifetime
- Highly water resistant
- Highly adaptable to contours and shapes
- May be used wet or dry
- Perfect for color paints, primer filler, primer coat, epoxy primer coat, old lacquer, varnish, body filler and plastic
- Sanding off of coatings and impurities
- Sanding out of unevenness at the edges of repaired surfaces
- Flatting of body filler and primer filler
- Fine sanding of primer filler
- Keying of old and new varnishes
- Removal of paint runs, orange-peel effect and dust inclusions
- Grit Type: Semi-friable aluminium oxide and silicon carbide
- Coating: Closed coat
- Backing: C and D weight paper
- Size: 9" x 11"
- Quantity: 50 sheets per sleeve
- Available in a wide grit selection, 80 to 2,500 grit
- Made in Switzerland