Sia 1950 Siaspeed 3" Grip Sanding Discs
SALE: Save 5% on sia Abrasives using code SIA5 at checkout.
Sia 1950 Siaspeed 3" Siafast Grip Sanding Discs are a versatile abrasive product specially designed for high stock removal rates, perfect surface quality and long life in applications such as the surface treatment of body filler, primer filler, lacquers, paints, composite materials, plastics and acrylics.
Coarser grits from 40 to 80 comprised of a sharp ceramic and aluminum oxide blend for faster cutting and removal rates. Medium grits from 100 to 600 comprised of a blue fired semi-friable aluminum oxide for longer working life and excellent finish. Stearate and open coat helps prevent pilling and clogging.
Available in a wide variety of sizes, hole configurations as well as grip and PSA backing types.
Sold 100 discs per box unless otherwise noted.
Features and Benefits:
- Very high stock removal rates and excellent finish
- Performance-enhancing grit mix with ceramic corundum in 40 to 80 grit range
- Minimal clogging thanks to open coating in 220 to 600 grit range
- Extremely long working lifetime
- Lower abrasive consumption
- Versatile all-round product with an attractive range of options
- Sanding off coatings and impurities
- Sanding out unevenness at the edges of repaired surfaces
- Flatting body filler and primer filler
- Fine sanding primer filler
- Keying old and new lacquers
- Grit type:
- Mixed ceramic / aluminum oxide content 40 to 80 grit
- Semi-friable aluminium oxide / blue-fired P100 to P600 grit
- Grit range: 40 to 600 grit
- Backing: Paper
- Electrostatic 40 to P180
- Electrostatic open P220 to P600
- Bonding: Resin over resin
- Coating: Stearate from 80 grit finer
- Color paints
- Primer filler
- Body filler
- Old lacquer
- Primer coat
- Epoxy primer coat
- Cathodic dip primer coat
- Acrylic glass (Plexiglas)
- Gel coat polyester
- Glass-fiber reinforced plastic (GRP)