Sia 2820 Siamet, 1/2" x 24" Sanding File Belts
Note: Limited quantity on hand. Only product in stock will be allowed in cart.
Sia 2820 Siamet 1/2" x 24" Sanding File Belts is a specialist product designed for dry sanding with high removal rates as well as excellent edge stability and tear resistance.
2820 siamet belts are suitable for a wide variety of jobs ranging from removal of rust or paint to welding preparation, whether on unalloyed steels or non-ferrous metals.
Features zirconia abrasive and heavy X-weight backing for an aggressive cut, high edge stability, high initial tearing resistance, high performance for all metals.
Sold 10 belts per package.
Features and Benefits:
- High edge stability
- High initial tearing resistance
- High performance for all metals
- Aggressive cut
- Unalloyed steels or non-ferrous metals
- Removal of paint
- Removal of rust
- Weld preparation
- Removing discoloration
- Sanding down
- Surface finishing
- Smoothing and blending of flaws
- Grit type: Zirconium Aluminum
- Grit range: 36 to 150 grit
- Backing: Cloth, X Weight
- Coating: Coated
- Bonding: Resin over resin
- Color: Bluish
- Size: 1/2" x 24"
- Quantity: 10 belts per pack