sia 2925 sialox 2.75" x 16.5" PSA Sanding Board Sheets, 24 Grit
Note: Very limited quantity on hand, only product in stock will be allowed in cart.
sia Abrasives 2925 sialox 2.75" x 16.5" PSA Sanding Board Sheets are a cost-effective all-round abrasive with a robust cloth backing. Sialox offers high edge stability, excellent tear resistance, long life and excellent results in a variety of applications including sanding of steel and non-ferrous metals.
Offered in 24 grit for aggressive sanding/grinding. Features a heavy duty X-weight backing and pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) with excellent stick. Conveniently pre-cut in 2.75" x 16.5" size; 25 strips per box.
sia 2925 sialox is also available in additional grits and configurations (discs and belts) by special order; please contact us for more info.
Sold 25 sheets per box.
Features and Benefits:
- High edge stability, high initial tearing resistance
- Suitable for general use in dry and wet sanding applications
- Long lifetime thanks to strong X-weight backing material
- Sanding/grinding down
- Removal of rust and paint
- Removing discoloration
- Surface treatment
- Weld preparation
- Smoothing and blending of flaws
- Structuring and final sanding
- Aluminum oxide abrasive
- Closed coat
- X-Weight flexible backing material
- Pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA)
- 2-3/4" x 16-1/2" pre-cut strips
- 24 grit (additional grits available by special order)
- 25 strips per box
- Made in Switzerland