WSI Boat Bottom Cleaner, 1 Gallon
Redihans WSI Boat Bottom Cleaner is a heavy duty boat bottom cleaner that instantly removes exhaust, rust and stains caused by algae from fiberglass / gel-coat boat hulls on contact.
This product is much safer and much easier to use than traditional acid based hull and boat bottom cleaners yet works better.
There are no odors or fumes (VOC's) and will not burn your clothes like the acid cleaners. Strong fumes and ruined clothing are the top two complaints when using acid based hull cleaners. WSI Boat Bottom Cleaner is made with an "acid replacement" which is just like it sounds, a safer version of the acid cleaners.
Performance WSI Boat Bottom Cleaner is every bit as good if not better than the acid cleaners.
Features and Benefits:
- Removes exhaust, rust and scum line stains instantly
- Can be used on fiberglass/gel-coats, painted wood, rubber
- No fumes, no odors
- Contains non-acid acid replacement active ingredients
- 1 gallon container
- 1 gallon will clean about 250 sq ft of hull space or a boat hull up to 36' long (depending on beam)
- 32 oz spray bottle will clean about 75 sq ft or small boat hull up to 14' long (depending on beam)
How To Use:
Spray the Boat Bottom Cleaner on the targeted area of hull. Scrub and wash off with pressure washer or hose.
As with all cleaning chemicals, always be careful and wear protective clothing, gloves and eye goggles. Avoid eye contact and prolonged skin contact. Keep away from children and pets. Do not ingest; seek medical attention if ingested. Always test first in an inconspicuous spot for compatibility. As a precaution, cover any boat trailers with plastic as some metals can discolor when in contact.