Indasa Rhynosoft Foam Hand Sanding Pads, Continuous Roll, 3700R Series
Indasa Rhynosoft Foam Sanding Pads, Continuous Roll (3700R) are extremely flexible and adaptable to shapes, edges and contoured surfaces. Foam backing prevents over sanding.
Low cost and economical. Available in a wide grit range from 80 to 2,000. Size 4.5" x 27yd roll and packaged in a convenient dispenser box.
Great for sanding and finishing of fillers, stoppers and primers, for scuffing and rectifying clear coats and sanding and finishing of composite materials, wooden surfaces and wood coatings.
Also available in precut 4.5" x 5.5" boxed packaging, click here for more info.
Features and Benefits:
- Low cost and economical
- High flexibility; adaptable to shapes, edges and contoured surfaces
- Sponge backing prevents over sanding
- Provides a high quality surface finish
- Features an anti-clogging layer
- C/B weight latex paper with foam backing
- Aluminum oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- WhiteLine abrasive in 80-400 grits, RedLine abrasive in 600-2000 grits
- Available in 80, 100, 120, 150, 180, 240, 320, 400, 600, 800, 1200, 1500 and 2000 grit
- 4.5" x 27yd boxed roll
- Adaptable for rounded parts, contours
- Shaping of Contours 180 - 320 grit
- Fine sanding of primers, thermoplastics 400 grit
- Scuffing of primers, lacquers 600 - 800 grit
- Finishing application 1200 - 2000 grit