sia 1713 siawat Wet/Dry Sanding Sheets
sia 1713 siawat Wet/Dry Sanding Sheets features silicon carbide abrasive grain that makes all the difference when it comes to sanding coatings, impurities or unevenness in edge zones and when fine sanding primer fillers, glass, composite materials, stone and other harder materials.
1713 siawat may be used wet or dry. It offers high stock removal with good finish and long working lifetime. Highly adaptable to curves and shapes.
Available from 80 to 2,500 grit, 9" x 11" size, 50 sheets per sleeve.
Features and Benefits:
- High stock removal with good finish
- Long lifetime
- Powerful silicon carbide grit for use on hard materials
- Highly adaptable to contours and shapes
- May be used wet or dry
- Sanding off coatings and impurities
- Sanding out unevenness at the edges of repaired surfaces
- Flatting body filler and primer filler
- Fine sanding of primer filler, glass, composite materials and stone
- Keying old and new lacquers
- Removing paint runs
- Grit Type: Silicon carbide
- Coating: Closed coat
- Backing: C weight paper
- Size: 9" x 11"
- Quantity: 50 sheets per sleeve
- Available in a wide grit selection, 80 to 2,500 grit
- Made in Switzerland