Farecla Profile Premium Coarse Cut Paste, 3.5kg, PRP301
Note: Farecla Profile Premium Coarse Cut Paste (PRP301) is on factory backorder until early June, 2021. You may still order to reserve and be placed in queue and items will ship when available.
Farecla Profile Premium Coarse Cut Paste Compound (PRP301) is designed for working gel coat, paint and solid surfaces in marine, RV, aerospace and other industrial applications.
Profile Premium Paste Compound is a mechanical cutting compound formulated with the choicest mineral abrasives for the fastest cutting action and a high gloss surface finish. Quickly and permanently removes 800 grit dry sanding scratch marks yet leaves an excellent high gloss level.
Use with a wool cutting pad (e.g. Farecla G-Mop Twisted Wool Pad) and small amount of material. If desired, follow with a finer cutting compound (e.g. Profile 300, Profile 500, or Profile Finish Compound) to yield an even higher gloss level and quality wax (e.g. Profile UV Wax, Profile Polymer Wax) or glaze to protect surface.
Water-based formula contains no silicone or fillers and is very low VOC which means no haze-back, easy clean up, extended buff pad life, is safer for people and better for the environment.
Also available in a liquid version for those that prefer a wetter compound, info here.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed for gel coats, painted surfaces and solid surfaces
- Quickly and permanently removes 800 grit dry sanding marks
- Water-based formula contains no fillers and very low VOC which means no haze-back, easy clean up, extended buff pad life, safer to use and better for the environment
- Contains no silicone (paint shop friendly)
- Concentrated Savings - loaded with 50% more premium abrasive material to work faster and use 3 to 4 times less material than the closest competing product
- Suitable for gel coats, painted surfaces and solid surfaces
- Restoring surface gloss and color to weathered surfaces on boats, planes, trucks, buses, trains, wind turbines, solid surfaces, etc.
Science Behind the Technology:
How do Farecla compounds restore & leave deep gloss in 1-step?
Based on diminishing abrasive technology, this is a true "one-step" application for surface restoration and providing superior gloss in comparison to any other product available. Farecla compounds are loaded with 50% more abrasive material than the closest competition for faster working time and requiring much less material.
As the compounding process begins, these particles collide with the paint surface, cutting away at the ridges caused by sanding marks and other defects. It’s at this stage that the Farecla Profile superior emulsion system comes into play, optimizing the rate at which each particle breaks down, from the jagged rocks needed for the cutting & surface restoring phase, to smooth, marble-like spheres for polishing phase.