SunPac Mildew Zone Mildewcide Twin Pack
Note: Shipping only available within the US
Mildew Zone mildewcide lasts for months and offers amazing results fast!
SunPac stops mold, mildew and musty odors in unoccupied areas. It works by replacing oxygen that mold and mildew require for growth.
Same material as sister product SunPac but in smaller packaging and great for smaller areas such as boats lockers, cedar chests, dresser drawers, trunks, closets, bedding clothes and shoe bags.
Features and Benefits:
- Best mold prevention for use in shrink wrapped boats off-season
- Use in vacation homes to keep house sunshine fresh and prevent musty odors
- Protects clothing, bedding, leather, paper, wood and more
- 1 bag covers 525 cu. ft. of space
- EPA Registered
- Twin pack, contains 2, 1-1/2 ounce packets
Boats - Hang several packages in cabin, lockers, bilge, wherever mold is a problem. Fumes are heavier than air, for best results, hang bags at highest point in areas to be protected. You will be amazed at how clean your boat will look in the spring.
Vacation Homes - When closing home for vacation or season, place one bag of Mildew Zone for each 525 cu. ft. of space. Use only in unoccupied rooms. Rooms must be ventilated thoroughly before re-entry. Homes will be sunshine fresh, no mildew or musty odors.
Closets & Drawers - Hang package in closet or lay in drawer. Fumes are heavier than air, for best results, hang bags at highest point in areas to be protected. Mildew Zone quickly and effectively rids areas of mildew and musty odors.
Bedding - For musty odors in bedding, place one bag along with mattress, quilts, blankets, sheets in a sealed closed space no larger than 100 cu. ft. Leave articles for 24 hours, then discard Mildew Zone. Bedding will be clean, sweet and fresh.
- Para-formaldehyde, for use for only in unoccupied area. Ventilate rooms thoroughly before re-entry
- For maximum effectiveness, keep vapors confined as much as possible and hang at highest point in areas to be protected as vapors are heavier than air
- Take care to open outer packaging carefully to prevent tearing porous inner bags
- Do not store near photographic film
- Shipping only available within the US