SEM Marine Vinyl Coat Bundle Savers
HAZMAT fee is included in pricing. Air and Express shipping not available; please select either FedEx Ground or Discount Shipping Option.
Bundle Saver Overview:
SMSDistributors.com offers you convenient and money saving SEM Marine Vinyl Coat bundle packages that have what you need to make your boat cushions and seats look and feel brand new.
Choose the 3 cans of desired SEM Marine Vinyl Color Coat, recommended surface prep materials SEM Soap (39362) + SEM Vinyl Prep (38343) and SEM Tac Free (39643) clear finishing coat if desired. These bundles saves you money vs. purchasing items separately.
For single SEM Marine Vinyl Coat cans click here.
SEM Vinyl Coat Product Overview:
SEM Vinyl Coat is designed to restore or change the color of most vinyl, plastic and leather materials. The color pallet has been matched to 25 of the most popular boat colors (see color swatches at right).
Easy to use for both professionals and do-it-yourself enthusiasts; simply clean and prepare surface, mask off and spray.
Vinyl Coat is a flexible and formulated with increased UV inhibitors to be fade resistant and withstand harsh outdoor marine conditions.
Offers a consistent, smooth finish, hides stains, fading and properly prepped mildew.
SMS Distributors offers you savings with our SEM Bundle Kits; you can customize color and quantity of top coat, and recommended prep materials to get your boat looking brand new.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy to use flexible aerosol coating for your boat that will not crack or peel
- Excellent for use on vinyl or plastic
- Increased UV inhibitors for superior weather resistance
- Color pallet matches the most popular boat manufacturers colors
- Smooth and consistent finish
- Hides stains, fading and mildew with proper preparation
- One 16 ounce can of SEM Vinyl Coat (12 ounces of paint / 4 ounces of propellant) is generally enough finish a large captains chair at recommended 2-3 passes
- 1 can of SEM Vinyl Coat covers ~50ft2 at 1 mil thick; due to loss from over spray, application techniques, and variations in vinyl conditions (weathered surfaces will require more paint), plan an extra can for every 2-3 cans determined to account for over spray and loss .
- Clean surfaces thoroughly with SEM Soap (39362)
- Use appropriate surface prep and cleaner e.g. SEM Vinyl Prep (38343), SEM Plastic & Leather Prep (38353), SEM Sand Free (38363) for ABS and PVC
- For vinyl surfaces, finish off with SEM Tac Free (39643) clear finishing coat for a smooth satin feel and protective finish
- Do not apply Tac Free during high humidity conditions
Easy 1-2-3-4 Step Application on Vinyl:
- Clean surface with SEM Soap (39362) and a gray scuff pad. Rinse with water or damp clean cloth and dry.
- Re-clean surface with SEM Vinyl Prep (38343). Remove using a damp, lint-free cloth
- Spray SEM Vinyl Coat using 2-3 light coats. Allow 10 minutes between coats. Full cure takes 24 hours.
- Follow with SEM Tac Free (39643) clear finishing coat for a smooth satin feel and offers protection; Do not apply Tac Free during high humidity conditions.
|M25003||Ultra Purple||16 oz||6||English|
|M25013||Ultra Turquoise||16 oz||6||English|
|M25023||Ranger Orchid Green||16 oz||6||English|
|M25033||Ultra Blue||16 oz||6||English|
|M25043||Ranger Admiral Blue||16 oz||6||English|
|M25053||Ranger Black||16 oz||6||English|
|M25063||Ranger White||16 oz||6||English|
|M25073||Ranger Off-White||16 oz||6||English|
|M25083||Carver White||16 oz||6||English|
|M25093||Sea Ray Mystic White||16 oz||6||English|
|M25103||Sea Ray Alabaster||16 oz||6||English|
|M25113||Sea Ray Champagne||16 oz||6||English|
|M25123||Carver Dade Bisque||16 oz||6||English|
|M25133||Carver Light Tan||16 oz||6||English|
|M25143||Chaparal Beige/Platinum||16 oz||6||English|
|M25153||Stingray Taupe||16 oz||6||English|
|M25163||Ranger Beige||16 oz||6||English|
|M25173||Ranger Charcoal||16 oz||6||English|
|M25183||Ranger Gunmetal Grey||16 oz||6||English|
|M25193||Light Grey||16 oz||6||English|
|M25203||Formula Boats Grey||16 oz||6||English|
|M25213||Carver Coco||16 oz||6||English|
|M25123||Stingray Yellow||16 oz||6||English|
|M25233||Formula Boats Red||16 oz||6||English|
|M25243||Sterling Burgundy||16 oz||6||English|